Prospect Manager works to connect you – the prospective college athlete – with the right post-secondary program where you can play and further develop your game. You won’t improve if you go to the wrong school and ride the pine. We’ll help you find the appropriate school where you can play.
Prospect Manager can help you find the right school for you.
Your Prospect Profile is available – for free – to coaches around the country. (Coach accounts are free, helping coaches find the right players for their program at their convenience.)
Which league is right for you?
- DI – offers athletic scholarships; where many of the best players go.
- DII – offers athletic scholarships, is less competitive than DI, but with loads of talent that could also play in DI, but chose to play in DII for other reasons.
- DIII – no athletic scholarships, but attractive financial aid packages exist and thousands of athletes choose DIII because the focus is more on the participant and often academics.
- NAIA – these schools can offer more scholarships than DI or DII.
- NJCAA (JUCO) – junior colleges. 2 year programs. Some players make the leap from a JUCO to a 4-year institution. Many future professionals start here.
- NCCAA – National Christian College Athletic Association.
- USCAA – The United States Collegiate Athletic Association is a national organization that exists to provide quality athletic competition on a regional and national level. The USCAA focuses specifically on smaller institutions of higher learning and their student-athletes.
- CCCAA – California Community College Athletic Association. Part of California’s extensive community college system, members only offer academic scholarships.
See our Plan Comparison for more info.
Register to create your Prospect Profile for free. No credit card is needed.